In the current health context, your La Tupina restaurant makes every effort to welcome you in the best possible conditions. A guide to good health practices is scrupulously applied by all of our teams: nose-to-mouth protection port, hand disinfection before each operation, door handle disinfection, toilets and anything touched, disinfection of tables and chairs after each pass.
We would like to inform our friendly customers of the specific arrangements to ensure the safety of all :
– The reservation required to be welcomed within the establishment.
– The wearing of the mask is compulsory for any movement in the restaurant as well as a hand disinfection with hydro-alcoholic gel.
– A unique envelope will be present on your table on your arrival in which you will find the restaurant menu and the wine list for single use.. We invite you to store your mask during the meal.
– The service will be done at the plate only. All equipment that cannot be cleaned under the required conditions has been removed and seasoning is available on request from your server.
The plates, cutlery and glasses are washed at more than 60 °.
– Payment will be made at your table. The addition holder and the TPE are disinfected before and after each use.
– A direction of circulation is established in the restaurant to respect the distancing. The waiter will indicate the exit door.
– A single server will be assigned to you throughout the meal and will respond to your requests.
– We will no longer be able to take your personal effects which must be kept by you at your chair.
We are delighted to meet you despite this particular context and the whole La Tupina team wishes you a pleasant time.