In the current health context, your La Tupina restaurant makes every effort to welcome you in the best possible conditions. A guide to good health practices is scrupulously applied by all of our teams: nose-to-mouth protection port, hand disinfection before each operation, door handle disinfection, toilets and anything touched, disinfection of tables and chairs after each pass.
We would like to inform our friendly customers of the specific arrangements to ensure the safety of all :
– The reservation required to be welcomed within the establishment.
– The wearing of the mask is compulsory for any movement in the restaurant as well as a hand disinfection with hydro-alcoholic gel.
– A unique envelope will be present on your table on your arrival in which you will find the restaurant menu and the wine list for single use.. We invite you to store your mask during the meal.
– The service will be done at the plate only. All equipment that cannot be cleaned under the required conditions has been removed and seasoning is available on request from your server.
The plates, cutlery and glasses are washed at more than 60 °.
– Payment will be made at your table. The addition holder and the TPE are disinfected before and after each use.
– A direction of circulation is established in the restaurant to respect the distancing. The waiter will indicate the exit door.
– A single server will be assigned to you throughout the meal and will respond to your requests.
– We will no longer be able to take your personal effects which must be kept by you at your chair.
We are delighted to meet you despite this particular context and the whole La Tupina team wishes you a pleasant time.
It's official, we can once again open our doors to our friendly customers from Tuesday 2 June 2020, for single customers and up to 10 people per table.
We will now be open Monday to Sunday, midday and evening.
Online booking, highly recommended, is accessible via the button below :
We have carefully prepared this recovery to welcome you in the best conditions, respecting the government directives announced on 28 May : distances of one meter between each table, scrupulous monitoring of the health of our employees, systematic disinfection of all our equipment, health referent, wearing a mask, provision of hydroalcoholic gel…
Like all restaurants in France and Navarre, we are forced to close our doors until further notice. By following the best measures announced by scientists, we hope to return to normal life and friendly as soon.
La Tupina - Gourmet Street invites you
come celebrate the "Kill Pig" the Saturday 7 MARS 2020 from 10 o'clock throughout the Porte Rue de la Monnaie in Bordeaux
Kill the pig is an ancient practice in European campaigns. It is to take down the pig farm. This popular custom rustic and takes place between the months of December and February. Common in many European countries, this craft enough to feed a family in meat and sausage in a year. This is an opportunity to get together with friends, between neighbors, with family, and share moments of conviviality.
Franck Tissue, Owner chef restaurant awaits with his team for this Kill pig 2020, in the presence of JP Xiradakis.
In the program :
– 10h : Pig cutting in the street outside La Tupina (6 rue Porte de La Monnaie)
– 10:30 : Snack street (free for all) Wine and tasting of Côtes de Blaye – 12:30 : Lunch cochonailles
• A La Tupina, 6 rue Porte de la Monnaie
[Jimbourra soup (sausage soup) - croquette and black pudding salad - Rack of pork stuffed with prunes of Agen and mashed - Pig surprise] 34 €
• A Little Money, 22 rue Porte de la Monnaie
[Jimbourra soup (sausage soup) - croquette and black pudding salad - Apple pie] 24 €
The Kill the pig partners 2020 :
history / CHILD PRESERVED / BREAD AND FACTORY odds / SLAUGHTER RIBEIRO
La Tupina - 6-8 Street door of the currency - 33800 Bordeaux – www.latupina.com
Contact : latupina(at)latupina.com
Phone : 05 56 91 56 37